Thanks so much for becoming a MusicMaker!
1. View and learn at your own leisure. Take your time with each concept and work towards effortless playing.
2. Contact me at the email address above if you have any questions or would like to show me your progress.
1. Rush through the material. Doing so without FULL understanding will only leave one feeling more confused.
2. Think of data (scales, chord shapes, arpeggios, modes etc) or techniques (how to execute said data) presented as actual music. This is just a way to inform and classify sounds. MUSIC happens only when you put said data to thoughtful use.
Always remember when learning:
1. Take your time.
2. Be kind but also honest in your practice.
3. There is no rush, and NO worry. It's ONLY MUSIC!